If you are having issues with accessing your files or ClassLink seems to put the wrong password in for every application you click. Try updating your password in ClassLink.
1. Open ClassLink and select the profile icon in the top right.
2. Then select the light blue "Settings"
3. Once that is selected you will then click on Sign-In Options
4. Select this icon
5. Remove the old password from the box.
6. Click on the password icon next to your address bar and make sure you select never.
(If there is a saved password delete that as well)
7. Put in your new/current password into both of the boxes and click save.
8. Once you select save you should get a green check mark saying credentials edited.
(if you don't get this make sure you are entering the correct password. You might also need to clear your cache)
You should be all set now! If you are still experiencing issues contact your Lab Manager/ ED Tech