- Teams always starts up when I boot my computer
- Teams is slowing my start up speeds
- I want to change my auto start options on Teams
1. Open up teams.
2. Once in teams select the three dots in the top right corner (next to your profile picture).
3. You then want to select settings (you can also press CTRL + , (Comma)
4. Once you are in the settings it should automatically be on the general tab. In the general tab you should see under "Application" there is an option to change your settings.
If you want to turn off auto-start you can uncheck this box and it will no longer auto-start. You can also uncheck "on close, keep the application running" if you wanted to do so.
If you are having issues and need assistance submit a ticket and someone will assist you.