- My screen resolution is too big
- My icons look too big or small
If your Chromebook screen looks weird (big icons, "zoomed in", too small, too big) it is most likely one of these two things. Either your zoom level in your chrome browser is not at 100% or your Chromebook is not at the correct screen resolution.
This article will be showing how to change your screen resolution
(Screen resolutions get changed when someone presses Shift + Ctrl and + or - )
1. This is an example of what you may be seeing.
(as we can see it is not at the normal screen resolution in either of these pictures)
2. Press Shift + Ctrl + 0 to reset your resolution back to normal.
(It should look like the picture above)
3. If you are still having issues refer to the other article about zoom level.
4. If neither of these articles solve your issues contact your Lab Manager/ ED Tech.