- How to create an email signature
- How to edit an email signature
- How to edit outlook signature
- How to create an outlook signature
This article will be showcasing how to access and create/edit your email signature (Web Version)
(Refer to the other article if using the desktop app)
1. Open your Outlook settings
2. Once you are in the settings select "View all Outlook settings" (Bottom right of screen)
3. You will then click on the "Compose and reply" tab
4. You will then see at the top an "Email signature" section.
(Here you can either create a new signature by clicking the blue "+ New signature" or edit your existing signature)
5. Make sure you select your default signatures as seen here
(use dropdown menu to select whatever signature you would like to use)
6. Once finished with everything you can now press the blue "Save" and you should be all good to go!