- How to create an email signature
- How to edit an email signature
- How to edit outlook signature
- How to create an outlook signature
This article will be showcasing how to access and create/edit your email signature (Desktop Version)
(Refer to the other article if using the web version)
1. Go to the top left of your screen and select "File"
2. Then select "Options" in the bottom left corner
3. Select the "mail" tab
4. Once you are in the mail tab you will then select signatures (Under the "Compose messages" section)
5. A new window should pop up giving you the option to create a new signature or edit an existing one.
6. Once finished editing or creating a new signature make sure you click on "Save"
7. After you click save edit the "Choose default signature" as you like.
8. Once you are finished with everything select "OK" and you should be all set!