- How to upload local files to OneDrive
- How to upload pictures to OneDrive
- How to upload folders to OneDrive
- How to upload to the cloud
1. Go to onedrive.live.com and sign in using your district email and password (email@example.com)
2. Once logged in you will click on "Upload" and select either Files or Folder depending on what you are uploading. Files are your pictures, word documents, videos, PowerPoints, etc. Folders is an actual folder used to contain files (Such as your Documents folder)
3. You will then find in your file system what you want to upload. Once you have found what you want to upload select the file and press "Open"
(This picture above is an example of Windows file system NFTS)
4. You should now see it uploading the file or folder in the top right section of your screen. (You can click on it to make it bigger like this)
5. You're all set!