- How to upload local files to OneDrive
- How to upload pictures to OneDrive
- How to upload folders to OneDrive
- How to upload to the cloud
1. Open OneDrive - SDIRC on the left side of your screen
(if nothing pops up or it isn't setup yet refer to this article)
2. Once you select OneDrive you should then see this screen (The files inside may be different). Make sure at the top it has this path.
3. Once inside you can now move items inside. (You can drag and drop or copy items into here)
(In this example I found the image/file that I want to upload and will upload it to my one drive by dragging and dropping it)
As we can see now I have transferred my file locally to the OneDrive
5. You should now be all set!