The SDIRC_BYOD network is the guest device network for employees and students. SDIRC_BYOD requires that you have a district network login to connect.
- The directions below may not match exactly with your device based on your operating system version.
- After changing your password, you will need to reconnect and fill in your new password.
- Connect to the 'SDIRC_BYOD' network.
- Trust the certificate, if prompted.
- Enter your district username and password when prompted. Press Join.
Connect to the SDIRC-BYOD SSID:
- Press on SDIRC_BYOD under the Wifi icon in the top right.
- You may be prompted to accept a security certificate. Press "Continue".
- Enter your computer's username and password to add the certificate to the trust. (This is not your SDIRC network username and password). Press "Update Settings".
- Enter your district username and password in the boxes below. Click on "Remember this network" to save the settings. Press "Join".
- You should now be connected to the wireless! Reminder: You will need to update these settings on your device the next time your password is changed.