- Open up and Log into Avigilon
- Find and select the camera, drag camera into viewing pane
- Choose the Recorded button on the top left. On the bottom left put in the correct date and time for the event.
- Right click on the time line and choose Add Bookmark
- Adjust the Time for the Bookmark, give it a name, and select the camera. Click OK
- Right click on the bookmark and choose Export
Click Export when ready. By default Avigilon will have settings to use their propriety codec and player in order to view the file. The AVI format can be put on a USB, CD or DVD as a data file which any computer or DVD player should be able to play.
- Find a good place to save the files in case they are requested again at a later time.