- Account is locked after a password change.
- Password information is outdated on SDIRC_BYOD after a password change.
This guide will show you how to forget the District's network to prevent that lockout issue. The directions and screenshots may appear differently based on your device and version of Android.
1. On your Android Device, locate your settings. Select "Settings" by tapping on the icon.
2. Find your "Network and Internet" settings. Tap on the Network and Internet settings icon.
3. Select "Wi-Fi" to bring up additional Wireless settings.
4. Under Wi-Fi settings, locate and tap on "SDIRC_BYOD". A prompt will appear. Select "Forget".
After following those steps, you will be able to sign back in to SDIRC_BYOD with your updated password credentials. If you are unsure how to connect to SDIRC_BYOD, please refer to our guide: