The SDIRC_BYOD network is the guest device network for employees and students. SDIRC_BYOD requires that you have a district network login to connect.
- The directions below may not match exactly with your device based on your version of iOS.
- After changing your password, you will need to reconnect and fill in your new password.
- Connect to the 'SDIRC_BYOD' network.
- Enter your district username and password when prompted. Press Join.
- Press the "Trust" button at the top, if prompted.
Connect to the SDIRC-BYOD SSID:
- Press on Settings gear.
- Press the Wi-Fi option
- Press "SDIRC_BYOD" to start connecting to the network.
- Enter the same username and password that you use to a district computer. Press "Join".
- If prompted, press "Trust".
- When complete. you should see the checkmark on the network. Reminder: When your password expires or changes, you will no longer be able to connect to the network until you update the password on your phone.