SDIRC BYOD wireless network requires the proper settings in order to connect to the network. The settings below are general and may change based on the version of Windows.
- Windows devices will just need district username and password when first connecting to SDIRC_BYOD
- Click on the globe icon in the bottom right on your screen.
- Select the SDIRC_BYOD secure network.
- Click "Connect"
- Enter your username, password, and press OK.
- If prompted with a certificate warning, press "Connect".
- You should now be showing that you are connected to the SDIRC_BYOD.