A Virtual Private Network (VPN) creates a secure connection between your computer and the District's internal network. Tasks such as checking your Outlook, Jabber, and Focus do not require being connected to our VPN. This guide provides details on where to download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client and to log in to the system.
For devices running Windows, Mac, or Linux, the software must be downloaded off-network from https://vpn.indianriverschools.org (login required).
For mobile devices, download the Cisco AnyConnect client from your devices app store:
- Cisco AnyConnect on the App Store (iOS Devices)
- Cisco AnyConnect on the Google Play Store (Android Devices)
- Cisco AnyConnect on the Chrome Web Store (ChromeOS Devices)
After downloading and installing the client software:
- Open Cisco Anyconnect and press the gear in the lower-left corner of the box that comes up
- For the connection address, enter the following URL: vpn.indianriverschools.org
Click "Yes" each time you are asked "Are you sure you want to connect”
- Username and password will be the same as logging into a PC on the District Network.
When the connection established, you will be able to access internal resources on the District network.