Add an additional mailbox. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Info.
- Click Account Settings,and then click Account Settings.
- Select your primary account, and then click Change.
- In the Change Account dialog box, click More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Add.
- Enter the name of the mailbox, and then click OK.
After you make this change, the additional mailbox is listed on the Advanced tab in the Microsoft Exchange dialog box.
- In the Microsoft Exchange dialog box, click OK.
- In the Change Account dialog box, click Next.
- Click Finish, and then click Close.
In this configuration, you can access any folders in the second mailbox for which you have permissions.