- Can't listen to voicemail with passcode/pin
- Voice mail not accepting passcode/pin
- Can I get my phone password reset
- I've never logged into my voicemail before, what is my PIN?
- How do I change my voicemail PIN?
- I forget my voicemail PIN
This guide is to help assist if you forget your voicemail PIN using our self-service tool. If you have not logged into voicemail before, the default PIN is 112233. For more help on getting started with voicemail, look at Voicemail Getting Started guide.
Phone Voicemail PIN Self Service:
- Go to https://akkadianpme.indianriverschools.org/pme/selfservice?sg=1
- Enter your login information, the same username and password you used to login to your computer).
- Click on the "Change PIN" button on the dashboard or "Change PIN" link on the left navigation menu.
- Enter a new PIN number in the fields provided. The PIN should comprise at least 5 numbers and be non-trivial (Click here for more details on voicemail PIN requirements). Press the "Update" button when ready to submit the change.
- If all is well, look for the green message appear stating "PIN changed successful"
- In the top right corner of the page, press the arrow to log out.