- Can't listen to voicemail with passcode/pin
- Voice mail not accepting passcode/pin
- I cannot delete my messages
- Can I get my phone password reset
- I've never logged into my voicemail before, what is my PIN?
- How do I change my voicemail PIN?
- I forget my voicemail PIN
- What is my default PIN
This guide is to help assist if you forget your voicemail PIN using our self-service tool. If you have not logged into voicemail before, the default PIN is 112233. For more help on getting started with voicemail, look at Voicemail Getting Started guide.
Phone Voicemail PIN Self Service:
- Go to https://akkadianpme.indianriverschools.org/pme/selfservice?sg=1
Note: You must be on campus, or connected to the VPN to access this resource
- Enter your login information, the same username and password you used to login to your computer).
- Click on the "Change PIN" button on the dashboard or "Change PIN" link on the left navigation menu.
- Enter a new PIN number in the fields provided. The PIN should comprise at least 5 numbers and be non-trivial (More Details). Press the "Update" button when ready to submit the change.
- If all is well, look for the green message appear stating "PIN changed successful"
- In the top right corner of the page, press the arrow to log out.
If you completed the steps below, and still are experiencing issues logging into your voicemail. Please open a support request.