Guest wireless is an open non-secured network. We recommend that you use the SDIRC_BYOD wireless network for enhanced security. The district network requires that you log in using your district username and password. Directions may appear slightly different based on your version of iOS.
- The system will keep you logged in for 12 hours before timing out.
- Moving between multiple sites will require that you authenticate at each site
- Connect to the 'guestwireless' network.
- Log in with your district username and password when prompted to log in.
- If you are not prompted, open a web browser and go to https://lsaccess.me/login
- If access to the Internet stops working, please go to https://lsaccess.me/login and sign back in.
Connect to the Guest Wireless SSID:
- Press on Settings gear.
- Press the Wi-Fi option
- Press "guestwireless" to connect.
- The device should connect to the network and show a checkbox.
Login to "guestwireless":
- Open Safari (or your preferred web browser)
- Type in https://lsaccess.me/login
- Enter your username and password and press "Authenticate".
This will be the same username and password you use to login to a district computer.
- When complete. you should see the "Login Successful" message.