To schedule a meeting directly from Microsoft Teams:
- From Teams, click on "Meetings" on the left side menu and select "Schedule a Meeting."
- Select the channel you want to meet with.
- Use the "Scheduling Assistant" to find a time during which everyone is available.
- Select how often you want the meeting to recur.
To schedule a Microsoft Teams meeting from Outlook:
- Go to the "Meeting" tab of Microsoft Outlook and select "Teams Meeting."
- Follow the directions above for scheduling a Teams meeting in the Teams app.