- Website is currently blocked on our network
- How to request to block a website
- How to request to unblock a website
- Oops, [website domain] is not available because of [reason]
The blocked requested message with the blue bar will appear if a domain is in a non-approved category. The district uses technology protection measures to maintain compliance with Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA). Our web filter solution maintains a dynamic database of URLs that are constantly updated; however, there may be times that a website may need manual review.
Tip: To block websites for classroom management use LanSchool Air Web Limiting.
Things you can try:
- Check that the web address you entered is correct.
- Submit the domain or Youtube link to the Lightspeed Archive Site for review
If the above suggestions did not resolve the issue, please submit a ticket to IT support.
Please include the following details in your support ticket:
- Users affected: (Self/Employees/Students)
- Computer Name/ IP
- The last time attempted access
- Website/ Domain/ URL attempted (not https://localhost)
- Reason for Block/Unblock
- Screenshot of block page