The following guide covers the steps required to have the ringtone on a Cisco IP 7841 using the on-screen menus. There are 13 different ringtones options.
- Press the "Applications" button.
- Use the Navigation Key to scroll and select Preferences (2), and then Ringtone (1).
- Use the Navigation key again to scroll through the list of ring types, and press the “Play” soft key to hear a sample of the selected ring type.
- When you find the desired ring, press the “Set” softkey.
- Then press the “Apply” soft key to confirm your selection. Your selection will be checked.
- Press the back arrow to return to the Preferences screen and then “Exit”.