If the system incorrectly puts legitimate mail in "Junk Email" folder, use the following instructions below to mark the email as "Not Junk" in Outlook. Marking the email will help the system better classify the email so it goes into the correct folder.
- Go to Junk email
- In Office 365 email folder, right-click the email
- Choose "Mark as not Junk"
Outlook Desktop Application:
- Go to Junk Email under Conversation History.
- Right-click on a "good" email in your Junk Folder.
- Under Junk > Select the three options: Never Block Sender, Never Block Senders Domain, and Not Junk.