Jabber can be used to make and receive phone calls directly from the app. This guide assumes that you have already successfully been able to login Jabber on your phone. If you have not logged into Jabber, please review the following directions to login to your Jabber App on your device.
Making a Call
If enabled, the Cisco Jabber can be used as a softphone to make and receive calls.
- Open Jabber on your device.
- Press on the "Calls" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Press blue number pad on the calls screen to display a number pad.
- Dial the number
- For Internal Calls: Dial 4 digit number. Example: 3000
- For Outside Local Calls: Dial 7 + Number. Example: 75643000
- For Outside Long Distance Calls: Dial 7 + 1 + Area Code + Number. Example: 717725643000
- More details can be found Number Formatting Guide.
- Press the green phone button.