The Cisco Jabber software can make and receive calls and manage your voicemail from your personal device. Please use the directions below if you are using a personal Windows / Mac computer. If you are using a mobile device, such as a cell phone, please refer to the Install Jabber and login using a mobile device with Android/iOS directions.
- Open a web browser and download the Jabber from https://www.webex.com/downloads/jabber.html
- Install the software.
- Enter your work email address and select "Continue".
- Enter your username and password on the next screen and press "Sign In". This will be the same login you use to login to your computer, focus, etc. The username is not the same as your email. If the email appears in the username field, please erase and put in your username.
- The Cisco Jabber application will use your devices network data to connect to the district network and make VoIP calls. Multiple factors influence the amount of data used, such as the number, length, and type (voice/video) of calls being made using Jabber service.
- The phone system/jabber does not support sending and receiving SMS/MMS (text messages).