In the event of a call routing or similar issue, additional information may need to be gathered. This data will provide your support agent with valuable information. Below are examples of questions that will be asked by your support agent with collecting additional information to help troubleshoot your issue. Based on call volume, detailed call logs may be overwritten soon after the event, Please report these issues as quickly as possible after the call trouble.
- Type of issue (Call Drop, Unable to Dial Number, etc.)
- Type of device used (Desk phone, Jabber for Android, Windows, etc.)
- If you are using a mobile device, how are you connected to the Internet (Cellular, Home Wifi, etc.)
- Are you currently connected to a VPN?
- Do you notice any patterns with the issue you are experiencing?
- Time the call started and when it ended
- The numbers involved in the call
- The jabber help file (Settings>Help> Report a problem)