In the event of a call routing or similar issue, additional information may need to be gathered. This data will provide your support agent with valuable information. Below are examples of questions that will be asked by your support agent in collecting additional information to help troubleshoot your issue. Based on call volume, detailed call logs may be overwritten soon after the event, Please report these issues as quickly as possible after the call trouble.
- Type of issue (Call Drop, Unable to Dial Number, Busy etc.)
- Type of device used (Desk phone, Jabber for Android, Windows, etc.)
- If using Jabber, how are you connected to the Internet (Cellular, Home Wi-Fi, etc.)
- If using Jabber, are you currently connected to a VPN?
- Do you notice any patterns with the issue you are experiencing?
- Time the call started and when it ended
- The numbers involved in the call
- If using Jabber, please be prepared to send the diagnostic file (Settings>Help> Report a problem)