- Chromebook does not power on
- Unable to get the computer to turn on
- Device does not turn on when the power button is pressed
To fix some Chromebook problems, you might need to reset your Chromebook hardware, also called a hard reset.
- Plug in your Chromebook to power.
- On your Chromebook's keyboard, press and hold the Refresh and tap Power .
- When your Chromebook starts up, release the Refresh .
Visit the Chromebook Simulator to learn more: https://partnerdash.google.com/apps/simulator/chromebook#reset-your-chromebook?l=en