The following guide will assist in the process of downloading and installing the Cisco Jabber app on your personal android device. If you have already installed Jabber and are looking for help to log in. Please refer to the directions on how to login to Cisco Jabber here.
- Search for Cisco Jabber on the Play Store
- Download and Install the Cisco Jabber app on your device
- Open the App and follow prompts
- Agree to the terms of service
- Allow access to your device hardware and files.
- Exclude power-saving features
- Locate and open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for "Cisco Jabber" in the search box.
- Press "Install" on Cisco Jabber by Cisco System.
- Wait for the Cisco Jabber app to download and install on your device
- Press on "Open" when the option changes from the gray color.
- Review the Emergency Calls 911 Notice, Terms of Service, Privacy notice. Press Accept to indicate your agreement to the terms.
- Swipe through the tutorial.
- Press "Get Started" near the bottom of the screen.
- Press "Allow" to the next couple of dialog boxes to enable permissions for the Cisco Jabber app, These permissions allow key features of the Cisco Jabber to work as expected.
- Press the "Exclude" option when prompted.
- You should now be presented with the login page. Review the helpdesk article on how to login to Jabber.