This guide will show you how to forget the District's network. The directions and screenshots may appear differently based on your device and version of iOS.
- Locate your Settings Icon we highlighted. It should be located on your Home Screen of your Apple iOS Device.
- In Settings, find the "Wi-Fi" section. Press on the icon to bring up additional settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network that you want your device to forget.
- Tap "Forget This Network".
- A prompt will appear to confirm forgetting the network. Select "Forget".