- Account is locked after a password change.
- Password information is outdated on SDIRC_BYOD after a password change.
This guide will show you how to forget the District's network to prevent that lockout issue. The directions and screenshots may appear differently based on your device and version of iOS.
- Locate your Settings Icon we highlighted. It should be located on your Home Screen of your Apple iOS Device.
- In Settings, find the "Wi-Fi" section. Press on the icon to bring up additional settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network that you want your device to forget.
- Tap "Forget This Network".
- A prompt will appear to confirm forgetting the network. Select "Forget".
After following those steps, you will be able to sign back in to SDIRC_BYOD with your updated password credentials. If you are unsure how to connect to SDIRC_BYOD, please refer to our guide: https://support.indianriverschools.org/hc/en-us/articles/360025869433