5xx Internal Server Error
Includes: 500 Internal Server Error, 501 Not Implemented, 502 Service Temporarily Overloaded, and 503 Service Unavailable
The 5xx errors end to be related to the server or service providing the web page you are trying to view. You might see one of these error messages if the website is having an issue that is preventing the page from loading. The website may have made a chance recently, introducing a misconfiguration, or the server is overloaded from too much traffic which prevents it from fulfilling the request. These errors will likely happen to multiple people and can be replicated on multiple devices both inside and outside the district network.
Things you can try:
- Reloading the page in a few minutes
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- Deleting your browser’s cookies
- Restarting the browser
- Check if the website works on a personal device or connection
Still having an issue?
- Check the school district or the web services' status page to see if this is a known issue.
- Contact the website's support group or webmaster to let them know that you are experiencing an issue with their service.