- My voicemail is full
- I don't know how to delete my voice mails
- Voicemail is still full after I empty my mailbox
- Getting email notification: Voicemail mailbox quota warning Your voice mailbox has exceeded the quota warning threshold specified by your administrator
- How do I clear my phone messages?
If you receive a message that your voicemail is full, please delete unneeded messages. Below are a couple of different options that may help you delete messages using Outlook, Web Inbox, or your Desk phone:
If you use Outlook to manage your voicemail, you may have a large number still in your Deleted Items folder. The email is automatically deleted from your Deleted Items folder after 30 days. You can speed up the process by emptying the folder.
In the desktop version of Outlook, right-click Deleted Items, press the Empty Folder, and press "Yes" to confirm that you want to delete everything in the folder.
Cisco Unity Voicemail Web Inbox:
From your desktop phone:
Delete voicemail by calling the voicemail system and following the prompts using the desktop phone.
- Press the Messages button
- Enter your VM PIN
- Follow prompts
If you don't know your PIN, you can reset your PIN using the Self-Service Voicemail PIN Reset
If you are not at your desk, please refer to How to Check Voicemail over the phone on how to check your voicemail while at home.