- A Google service, such as YouTube, is blocked with the message: "We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your Organizational Administrator for access."
- I get an error message that says I am restricted by my administrator for YouTube.
The Google Chrome browser you are using is logged in to a district Google account, which is limiting access to some Google services. To verify, if the user icon contains a color and an initial, it may also have the word Paused after, you will need to log out the account. To log out of the account in Chrome:
- Click on Settings under the three dots.
You may also type in chrome://settings into the URL bar
- Under "You and Google" press Turn off
- Press the "Turn off" option when asked again in the pop-up.
- The person icon should now be gray .