This guide will help you install printers at your school. This guide uses Storm Grove Middle School's printers as an example. If you are at Vero Beach High School, please refer to these directions. Your sites' printers might have a different name. If if you are unsure on which printer to download or do not see a list of printers to download, please submit a ticket for further assistance.
- First, locate the Search Tool. Click on the Magnifying Glass to bring up the search bar.
- Type "Software Center" in the Search Bar. You should see the Software Center icon show up under the Best match. Click anywhere on the highlighted field to open up Software Center.
- Once Software Center is open, select which Printer you wish to install by clicking on the icon for the printer needed. If you are unsure of which printer you should be installing, contact your school's Lab Assistant or Educational Technology Specialist. If you select the wrong printer, only a member of the Technology Department can delete it off your computer.
- Finally, click "Install". The time will vary on the install.
- You can verify if the install was successful by going to the Computer's Control Panel. Under "View devices and printers". You should see the printer(s) installed in this section. I highlighted the two printers I installed for the purpose of this demonstration: