All users have access to Adobe Spark using their district account. To login using Classlink, and look for the Adobe Spark icon.
Otherwise, use the directions below to sign in with Adobe account using your domain login.
- Go to https://spark.adobe.com/sp/login in your browser.
- At the Sign in screen, enter your district email address and press "Continue".
- If presented with the "Select an account" option, press the "Company or School Account" option. Note: The system will only show this option if you have a separate Adobe ID with the same email address.
- If you have not previously logged in to your Microsoft 365 account, the system will prompt you to sign in with your email address and password. Enter your email address and press Next. Note: If you have already logged in, you will not see this prompt.
- You should now be logged into your Adobe account.