- LanSchool Air student offline
- Lanschool air is not turning on for all of my students. Some screens will show that they are offline.
Restart the Student's Device
If LanSchool Air client was working previously, but the student is suddenly appearing as Offline, restarting the student's device may resolve the issue.
For students using Chromebooks:
- Ask the student to select the time in the bottom right corner.
- Click the Sign Out option.
- At the Sign In screen, ask the student to login again with their school-managed account.
For students using Windows:
- Ask the student to open the Start menu.
- Select the Power button.
- Select the Restart option.
- After the device restarts, ask the student to login again with their school-managed account.
Still having issues, check on the status of LanSchool Air services at anytime on the LanSchool Server Status page and refer to LanSchool Air Knowledge Base for additional Troubleshooting of Offline Students.