- How to add bell exceptions
- How to update the bell schedule
Bell schedules control the ring lists. The schedule controls which ring lists are used on a calendar day.
- Under Notifications > Bell Schedules > Schedules, select the schedule.
- The start and end date will be the first day of school and the last day of school.
- If you follow an A/B week pattern, select the number of weeks in your pattern. In most cases, this will be left to 1 week.
- For week 1, enter in the ring lists for each day. If every day is the same ring list, you will enter the same ring list for reach day.
- Add any exceptions to the pattern. For example, holidays, early release, testing days would all be an exception to replace the normal ring lists.
- Press Save.