- How to restart Windows device.
In this guide, we will cover three ways on how to restart a Windows Computer. This guide was made on Windows 10 and with the new Dell Laptops and HP Desktops in-mind. Before starting any of these methods, please make sure all documents are saved and closed.
Method One: Restarting Through the Start Menu
- Step One: Click on the Start Menu located at the bottom-left of desktop.
- Step Two: Select the power icon. It should be located right above the Start Menu.
- Step Three: Select "Restart". Restart times may vary depending on the device's age/hardware.
Method Two: Restart Through the Lock Screen
- Step One: Press Ctrl + Alt + Del all at the same time.
- Step Two: The Lock Screen will pop up. At the bottom-right of the Lock Screen will be the Power Icon. Click on the Power Icon.
- Step Three: Select Restart. Restart times may vary depending on the device's age/hardware.
Method Three: Restart Through the Physicals Power Button/Key