To reduce the amount of error during the day, please review the following suggestions:
- Each device needs to be restarted each day to get any updates to continue to work properly. Directions on how to restart a device.
- Each device should be plugged in each night.
- Clear browser cache.
- Hard Restart: Holding the power button down for a good 40 seconds. The old joke "have you turned it off and back on" holds true with technology.
Protocol to Request IT support:
- Ticket filled out in ZenDesk for each individual device that is not functioning properly.
- Please make sure to include device number and description of issue.
- Also place sticky note on device with brief description so IT can get right to work on trying to fix the issue.
- Keep them plugged-in and charging so there is enough battery to work on them. Do not place devices that are not working on top of cart.