- I need to clear my voicemail but I cannot do it through my phone currently.
This guide will show you how to login to our Self-Service Portal and how to manage/delete your Voicemails.
1. Go to the website: https://akkadianpme.indianriverschools.org/pme/index.php/selfservice/login/1
Enter your Username and Password. Press "Login".
2. You will be brought to the Self-Service Dashboard. On the left-side of the Webpage, click on "Voicemail".
3. You will see the Name and Message field. In-order to manage or delete a message, you will need to click on either the Name or Message field. For privacy, both fields were blurred.
4. When you click on the Name or Message field, you will see a details on the Voicemail pop up next to the Message field:
4a. Here is a closer look of the details. You can play the message, mark as unread, and delete. For this example, I highlighted the Trash Can. Clicking on the Trash can will delete the message.
5. After selecting to delete this message, a pop-up will appear. Click on "Confirm".
After you confirm deletion, it will be erased from your Voicemail. Please keep in mind you can only delete one message at a time.