Employees: Please complete the “Network Access Request Form” in the Focus SIS system to request VPN access. For directions please visit go to Network Access Form - VPN
Vendors: Will need to work with IT District staff to understand the needs so that secure policies are put into place.
The following form must be completed by a logged-in Focus user with an authorized user profile. A list of authorized user profiles can be found at the end of this document.
- To fill out the form, login to Focus SIS, locate "Forms" in the top navigation bar, and click on "Network Access Request Form".
- The form will open, fill out all fields as required. Under "Request Type" select the "Virtual Private Network (VPN)" option.
- Before submitting the form, you will need to sign it. At the bottom of the form, click on the "Click to Sign" button.
- The signature popup will appear, enter your username and password to and click on "Sign".
- If needed, upload any attachments that relate to your request.
- After everything has been filled out and signed, press the "Submit Request button.
- If there are no errors, the form should submit and provide you an opportunity to print your request if desired.
The following Focus profiles have access to submit the form:
- Application Support Specialist
- Attendance Secretary
- Elem Secretary
- ERP Admin Asst - Super Office
- ERP Administrative Assistant
- ERP Finance Secretary
- IS Admin
- IT Admin
- IT Help Desk
- Middle School Secretary
- School Admin Asst, School Administrator
- Secondary Secretary
- System Administrator
- Tech Specialist