1. Audio is playing through a different output then you want it to.
2. Open teams and click on the three dots near top right corner. (next to profile picture)
3. Then click settings.
4. After you get into the teams settings click on devices. (left side of window and headset icon)
5. In the devices tab you will see "Audio devices" in audio devices you want to click on the dropdown under "Speaker". (if it isn't a dropdown then that means the computer isn't recognizing multiple audio outputs. You might need to unplug and plug audio cable or USB back into the computer or adapter)
(in this example I only have 2 audio outputs my speakers and adapter for overhead speakers)
6. Once you click the dropdown select the device that you want your audio to come out of. (Display Audio HDMI, Headphones, Speakers)
Example: Audio is coming out of my laptop speakers and not my overhead speakers in the classroom.
1. Check the audio output.
2. When you go to select your output select the HDMI output. (this is adapter that connects to your audio drop and docking station)
Once the HDMI display is selected the audio should now come out of your overhead speakers.